NOW HIRING: CRANE SERVICE TECHNICIAN/ELECTRICIAN
If you are a certified electrician or millwright with experience servicing Overhead Cranes, JOIN OUR TEAM!
Munck Cranes Service Division (MSD) is much more than an Overhead Crane and hoist service company. We strive to solve our customer’s material handling needs both overhead and on the plant floor. We facilitate new equipment sales and service overhead bridge cranes, gantry cranes, jib cranes, hoists, under hook attachments, transfer carts, and more. MSD is a full-service overhead crane company that has been servicing the industry for over 15 years.
Why Join Munck Cranes?
As a member of the Munck Service Team, you will have the opportunity to become part of a family owned and run business, with a primary focus on outside of the box and solutions based thinking. As a part of the Munck Service Family, you will join a collective group of individuals, with a diverse technical background and knowledge base, who work together to help provide personalized support and solutions to our customers’ needs. You will gain invaluable knowledge and experience, in an equipment specific industry, through a combination of peer to peer collaboration and ongoing training and development.
What We Offer:
- A highly competitive compensation package
- A complete and comprehensive benefits package(incl. RRSP matching)
- Company provided uniforms and boot allowance
- Company supplied service vehicle, tools, and equipment
- Regular and ongoing paid training and development
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Supportive team environment
- Conduct inspections and service on various models of overhead cranes/lifting devices
- Conduct extensive on site electrical, electronic and mechanical troubleshooting
- Perform on site repairs on overhead traveling cranes in conjunction with planned repairs
- Responsible for a basic understanding and working knowledge or all CSA, OSHA, ANSI, CMAA, and other codes or regulations pertaining to our industry.
- Accountable for all the company issued tools, ladders, and inventory levels assigned to you
- Maintain all company equipment and assets in proper working order and neat or clean
- Manage and train apprentices as required
- Be available "on call" as part of service office rotation and provide afterhours service, as required
- Maintain regular communication with the service office and Service Supervisor, in accordance with established practices
- Work together with service manager/general manager to ensure paperwork and quotes are accurate and submitted in a timely manner.
- Qualified Journeyman/Journeywoman Electrician (Construction and Maintenance) or Millwright
- 2 years previous experience working on overhead cranes or other lifting equipment, preferred.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with customers
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Valid driver’s license in good standing